Monday, February 11, 2013

Welcome!

So, hi!

I am starting this blog on request of my friend Jenn (hi, Jenn!), I am going to take a stab at documenting the shitshow that is my dating or (lack of) love life. Y'all are welcome in advance.

Mostly, if you have a relationship, please take a moment to thank your lucky stars and give that person a big huge movie style kiss, cause for the rest of us? Ain't gonna happen.

Despite my no longer spring chicken age, I've yet to find The One. I thought I did on several occasions, but, as we all know, life has a funny way of kicking you in the gut.

So, why am I single? Hell if I would know. Of course, I am fully aware that I am by no means perfect--far from it--but, I like to think I'm something of a catch. There are just literally no fishermen left in this world. Like, at all.

Despite my educated, successful, funny, loves stupid movies and all animals, Pure Barre instructor, yogi, redheaded self, I am, at the end of the day, the man repeller (maybe that should be the title of this blog?). And that, my friends, is why we are here. To document the men I repel (I have plenty of them!), to laugh at the stories and cry over broken hearts.

So, grab a drink (preferably something that ends in "-tini" and buckle up, it's going to be an interesting ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment