Thursday, February 14, 2013

Grumpy Valentine's

Happy Valentine's Day, or, as I am calling it Eat Our Feelings Day 2013. Seriously, have you had those frosted sugar cookies from Target? My feelings taste damn good y'all.


Anywhoodle. So, obviously, I am alone on Valentine's Day, which is a dumb holiday and I'm usually annoyed by it when I have someone, but, you know, let's just all bitch and agree that it's ok to do so, yeah?

Doesn't help that I got dumped a week ago. A week ago exactly. A week before Valentine's Day, a week and two days before my ex gets married. And then the fucker kept texting me even though on Sunday he updated his Match profile after saying he was taking a break from dating (which is why he dumped me. Allegedly). FUCKWIT.

Oh, his name is RC. That might be helpful information moving forward.

No, I didn't think he was The One, that he was my Mr. Darcy, but, turns out, I was in love with him and I miss him terribly.Would have been nice to actually been able to call him my boyfriend for a while, ya know.

I'm 0 for 3 right now. Coach, you probably shouldn't put me in.

The last two before RC (the Swede and the Brit respectively), I did think were The One, my Mr. Darcy, my happily ever after on both occasions. They weren't. Luckily, The Brit and I have managed to find a way to be friends (after a lot of fighting, tears and throwing things, I should add), and much like RC (even though I want to cut him) we agree that we love each other but just can't be together. Which is all lovely and good and all, but, I just want someone to love me AND want to be with me.

Harder than it sounds (that's what she said).

So, my dear, sweet lovelies, let us pour a Diet Coke, or a -tini, eat some cookies and be our own Valentine's!

Personally, I'm pretending this man is mine....

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment