Monday, May 13, 2013

It was bound to happen...

When I got my heart broken majorly the last time, I turned to online dating (ugh). It wasn't all horrible. I didn't meet the love of my life, but, I went on some dates and it wasn't horrible.

I did, however, have one awful date. Just awful. There aren't really words, other than "awkward, awful, boring, embarrassing, awful". Luckily, that date has just kind of become a joke between myself and my friends.

Weeeeellllll....

Imagine my surprise when this morning I get a message from said man on said dating site introducing himself and saying we should get together.

UM. WE DID. IT WAS MISERABLE.

Y'all. He FORGOT. Forgot we went out! And in one of the pictures on my profile, I am wearing the dress I wore on our date.

Y'all.

And, before you ask, because you will, yes, it is him. With 100% surety. Screenname is the same, the name is the same--it's him.

Oh, lordy. Was not prepared for that.

In other news, I'm going to the animal shelter next week. Picking up about a dozen cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment